About Me

My photo
I'm artsy, hopeful, smily, silly, blonde, adventurous. I'm an animal lover, a dreamer, a procrastinator, a lover not a fighter, a student, a rider, a chef, a baker, a traveler. I have a.d.d. of the mouth.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Birthday Dinner #1

Yesterday was my 23rd birthday. 

The day started out early since me and the Matt both had to go to work, you know you're getting old when you have to work on your birthday. He was very sweet with his birthday wishes and kisses.

Work was slightly better then awful. A new computer system on the day of our soft opening, not a great idea.

Daddy Dan was/is still in town for a work meeting so we decided to go out for my birthday dinner with my wonderful boy. So of to Maggiano's we go! I love the homey feel, the loud dining room, and the delish food.

Dan and I sat down for drinks at the bar and waited for Matt to arrive. I started my night off with a wonderful sparkling peach Bellini. 

While sipping my wonderful drink, in walks this handsome fella with a dozen beautiful red roses, for me!

Dinner was amazing, great food as always. I had the Crab and Shrimp pasta with a garlic cream sauce. I'm a sucker for cream sauce. And for dessert I had Nonna's toasted pound cake with caramelized bananas, wonderful yet again.



The night was wonderful, I feel so lucky to have such amazing people in my life. 

2 comments: